Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ok Evil Alien Give Me My Father Back

This is what my son Jack said when my wife Crystal told him I had a BLOG. I also had a half a "Mountain Dew" the other day so he is sure that I'm not in control anymore. I have always given my Wonderful Wife grief about "blogging". I was never serious, but you couldn't convince her of that. For a long time everday when I came home from work she would be reading someones blog and the house wasn't "spotless" (inside joke) and I would tell her "it must be nice to set and blog all day, great job wish I had one". So now I guess I'll have to keep my lips zipped! But I'm sure she will have fun with it!!! hahahaha
I hope to get to post at least once a week, but we will see.

For now remember LOVE God, Family, Friends & Life. God made this world & life for us to enjoy. Rejoice Evermore.

Crucified with Christ
Paul

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Paul,

These blogs will help me stay on my toes. May the Lord bless you and guide you and may you speak HIS WORD, BOLDLY!

Acts 4:32